My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

haiku contest dealine extended!

Thanks to all of you who have submitted a haiku for the contest! I'm loving them!

For those of you who haven't submitted, there's still time. I am extending the deadline until Sunday night, April 25th. My dear friend Laura, the judge of this year's contest, is at a work conference through the weekend, and though she offered to judge your wonderful poems from her hotel room, I said no. I want her home, in the thick of family life, when she sits down to pick her favorite "what no one told me" haiku.

So if you haven't submitted, there's still time. You can do it. You can. Post your haiku in the comment field here.

1 comment:

Ines said...

Thank you, Kate. That you said you 'loved' the haikus already makes me a winner. I really like to participate in this. And, of course, I very impressed by the haikus everyone has postedI