- You stare out the window for hours cursing at the snow that will not stop falling.
- You become very crabby.
- Finally, you decide the only way to not go crazy is to actually go out into the blizzard.
- You try to pull your daughter down the hill to the lake in a sled, but the snow is so deep that sledding is impossible.
- You sink to above your knees and fall face-first into the drifts. (Your daughter does the same.)
- Your hair (and your daughter's hair) become matted with snowballs.
- You throw up your hands and go back inside for hot chocolate.
- You call a neighbor to plow out the car.
- You make your four-year-old help you dig sand from the beach and sprinkle it on the driveway so that after two days inside, you can finally escape to town.
So much for spring.