My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Thursday, September 24 - 7 pm

Don't forget that this Thursday at 7 p.m. is the 3rd Annual Mother Words reading!

Where: The Loft Literary Center, Open Book, 1011 Washington Avenue South, Minneapolis

I will be reading with Kate St. Vincent Vogl (Lost and Found: A Memoir of Mothers, North Star Press, 2009) and Vicki Forman (This Lovely Life: A Memoir of Premature Motherhood, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2009).

Free. Refreshments will be served after the event. Please bring your friends! You don't want to miss these wonderful writers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great event. Wish I could be there!!

Lisa said...

Hi Kate,
My mom and I attended last night. You had us laughing and crying, great job! We didn't meet you (we left after the q and a session) but I just wanted to tell you we had fun. We both felt your book should be published. I can't get your rice sock image out of my head!

I'm adding your blog to my blogroll (the best way for me to keep up on blogs).

Oh, and I consider myself a writer, but the only thing I write is my blog which I'm pretty sure is the only thing that has kept me sane during these past two years. :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic event last night, Kate. I hope you know how wonderful it was. Thanks for organizing events like this for the community.

kate hopper said...

Thank you, Kristen, for your kind words! And thank you for being there, Lisa and Linnea!!