My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

writing parenthood

I wanted to let you all know that there are still a few spots in my Saturday Writing Parenthood class at the Loft.

Where: Open Book, Minneapolis

When: 9 am - 1 pm, Saturday July 11

Why: It will be fun

For more information or to register, visit The Loft. It's for moms and dads, so feel free to pass the information on to all the local dads you know!

4 comments:

cath c said...

enjoy the class! you have been given some blog love on my blog...

Ines said...

I only have 7 words (sad but real) words today I wish I lived in your town...

Shannon said...

Kate,

Your class was great and you were wonderful. You are such a warm, kind person who is obviously passionate about writing and teaching about writing. I'm so glad I attended your workshop and got to meet you. My only regret is that I clammed up (not unusual for me), so I'm a little disappointed with myself for that. I want to be sure you know that my silence had nothing to do with you or your wonderful class. It has everything to do with my self-confidence and insecurities (and I'm an introvert to boot).

I'm going to reread the handouts and try the exercises when I get a chance. I'm also going to do my best to get out to a coffee shop at least one morning a week to do some writing.

I hope you're well.

Shannon

kate hopper said...

Thank you, Cath!

Ines, you're a dear!

Shannon, don't be disappointed in yourself! Writing and sharing writing and talking about writing can be so scary! But I'm so glad you were there, and I'm so, so glad to have finally met you in person!!

I hope you can carve out a little writing time, and I do hope we will meet in person again soon!