My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

upcoming workshops and classes

After six months off from teaching, I am anxious to get back into the classroom. I'm craving that moment in class when a student realizes her writing is going in a direction she didn't expect. I love being a part of that excitement and discovery.

I have two classes coming up this summer/fall:

Writing Family - Jackpine Writers' Bloc
August 2, 1-4:30 pm
Park Rapids, MN
Click here to learn more or to register.

Mother Words - The Loft Literary Center, Minneapolis
Thursdays, 1-3 pm, September 18 - December 18
Click here to learn more.

Please pass the word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish that Mother words one was at a better time for me. :( But I am so glad to see that you are going back to teaching!

I should be back in MN in about two weeks (hurrah!) so maybe we can have a playdate? With or without kids (although I would LOVE to meet Zoe and A was totally fascinated with Stella).